Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Lego wedding rings [Boing Boing]
· In Paris, designers hit the redial button [NY Times]
· IPhone scalpers force temporary closure of Beijing store [MacRumors]
· Influence vs. popularity on Twitter: Kim Kardashian case study [Mashable]
· The world's most useless products [Rounds]
· Diddy skipped around in a plaid skirt [The Cut]
· Miranda Kerr walks the runway five months pregnant [PopEater]