Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Carmex packaging redesign will save the planet [Boing Boing]
· New Apple retail store to offer Genius Lounge kiosk [Macrumors]
· NY Times confirms iPhone going to Verizon [NYT]
· The menstrual theory of impulse buying [Freakonomics]
· Kate Moss doubled her income after cocaine shame [Mirror]
· Baccarat crystal now housing booze [BlackBook]
· Sally Singer's first T cover? Reportedly, Mick Jagger [Fashionologie]