Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Coco Rocha's makeup counter is ridiculous [The Cut]
· Chasing a fast-fashion knock-off [NYT]
· Kate Moss praised for welly-wearing designs [GardenXL]
· Barbara Hulanicki unveils a range for Asda [CQ]
· Parsons students get crafty with the Vuitton archives [Fashionista]
· Mark Ronson and Boy George release a new video [Dazed]
· Pierre Hardy for Gap 2010 in stores next Tuesday [Fashionologie]