Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Rumor: Olivier Theyskens was offered a job at Oscar de la Renta [The Cut]
· The scent of a businesswoman [WSJ]
· Puma & Vans open shops where clothing is an afterthought [BlackBook]
· Miley Cyrus donates her clothes to the homeless [CocoPerez]
· Darn, we missed New Jersey fashion week [Fashionista]
· Adam Sandler is the latest star to dress in drag [PopEater]
· 11 ways money buys happiness [CNN]