Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Lanvin for H&M ad campaign preview [CQ]
· Phaidon: the unique aesthetic of the Japanese way of dress [HuffPo]
· Georgia May Jagger needs a bum to model jeans [Stylewatch]
· Designer labels go pint-sized [NYT]
· Inflatable xenomorph fetishwear [Boing Boing]
· The best looks from Willow Smith's "Whip my Hair" video [Fashionista]
· Abercrombie & Fitch will open in Paris [OhLaLa]