Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.Image via Gawker
Lindsay Lohan won a small victory in court today—just escaping further jail time by the skin of her teeth. Instead, the fallen starlet has been condemned to spend two-and-a-half more months in rehab.
Here, Lohan demonstrates a creative use of a medium-sized structured animal-print ponyhair shoulder bag—one of this season's key accessory trends. Get the zebra look yourself with these fun picks.
· Paul's Boutique zebra twister bag, $120 at Topshop
· Jalda pony "Bertrand" hobo, $525 at Endless.com
· Zebra clutch, $1,260 at Marni
· Michael by Michael Kors extra-large tote, $110 at Endless.com
· Heys eCase 15-in. wheeled laptop case, $221 at Kohl's