Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Zoolander to make comeback as web-based cartoon [Mashable]
· Why can't middle-aged women have long hair? [NY Times]
· Vogue Japan editor has an entire apartment for her clothes [Gawker]
· Karl Lagerfeld will crown this year's CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund winner [The Cut]
· Dianna Agron apologizes for GQ photoshoot [PopEater]
· How to cyber-shop without getting scammed [CNN]
· London Undercover x ACL & Co. cashmere scarf [ACL]