Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Snoods—basically, what amount to chunky-knit infinity scarves—are just everywhere this season. We love the accessory's versatility—how you can wear it just looped around your neck, or wrapped twice, or (on really cold, dramatic days) even over your head, like a hood. Here are some of our favorites in stores right now:
· Bright patterned snood, $34 at ASOS
· Knitted speck-dye chunky snood, $36 at Topshop
· Shearling snood, $750 at Burberry
· Agloo fox snood, $694 at MyTheresa.com
· Brunello Cucinelli chunky cashmere snood, $705 at Bergdorf Goodman
· Missoni grey multi-knit snood, $195 at My-Wardrobe.com