Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Brand new at Endless.com this week: a major new jewelry section, chock full of exclusives, including Nicky Hilton's new collection (which is not half-bad!) and specially-designed Devon Leigh styles. Also in store are luxe labels such as Auden, Mi Asunta, By Boe, and Gurhan, alongside brands including Nicole Richie's House of Harlow and Kenneth Jay Lane.
We're kind of obsessed with statement rings and cuffs this fall—and we're sort of loving Low Luv by model Erin Wasson. Here are some of our Endless.com picks from their new jewelry selection:
· Low Luv by Erin Wasson faceted boulder ring, $80
· Nicky Hilton "Soho" Silver with 18kt Yellow Gold Wash Ring, $90
· Devon Leigh Mint Pearl Shell 14k Gold-Fill Wire Ring, $255
· Low Luv by Erin Wasson gladiator cuff, $175
· Hello Kitty nameplate double-knuckle ring, $125
· Devon Leigh Labradorite 18k plated cuff, $285