Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Prototype to result: Coco Rocha's Elle cover [CQ]
· NYC retail recovers, less pop-ups to come [BlackBook]
· Is "curate" the most-abused fashion word of 2010? [RNY]
· Gossip Girl's fashion industry guest stars just keep coming [Fashionista]
· Kanye West isn't following any models on Twitter anymore [The Cut]
· Original Darth Vader costume up for auction in London [AP]