Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· An amazing interactive newspaper iPhone ad [TNW]
· Girls' fiction needs to learn some new routines [Guardian]
· Nerd alert: a look back at hacker style [Stylecaster]
· Crystal Renn walked in three Paris runway shows [Stylewatch]
· AOL launches Groupon-like site [Mashable]
· Lisa Rinna's banged up boutique [TMZ]
· "Real women" elbow girls off the catwalks [AFP]