Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Your feet deserve a rest from stilettos and platforms—with a pair of chic flats. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite flats that are in stores now.
1. Maria Sharapova by Cole Haan “Air Bacara” flat, $168 at piperlime.com: Constructed with Nike Air technology, this flat is made for walking around town.
2. “Willoby” flat, $40 at Aldo: Embellished with rhinestones and leopard print, this neutral flat really pops.
3. BP. “Romantic” flat, $70 at nordstrom.com: A pretty ballerina flat with girly accents such as the pearlescent bead and chiffon will give your look instant
4. Miu Miu studded ballerina flat, $630 at neimanmarcus.com: The ornate crystals and intricate stud detailing is an edgy update to a classic patent
5. Balenciaga buckle ballet flat, $575 at barneys.com: Inspired by Balenciaga’s signature “City Bag,” these flats are made of sheepskin leather and covered with stud and buckle details for a timeless look.
6. Robert Clergerie two-tone oxford flat, $585 at lagarconne.com: Menswear inspired pieces are essential to your wardrobe this fall, and two-tone oxfords in neutral shades will add prep to your step.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]