Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Camel camel camel—everywhere this season, right? Well, here's some more—some of our favorite coats, dresses, and bags available in stores now. The thing about camel, we find, is how tricky it is to find the perfect shade to complement your skintone—it's like the red lipstick of clothing colors, no?
· Alexander Wang Alpaca cowl-neck sweater, $525 at lagarconne.com
· Fendi draped wool sweater dress, $1,590 at net-a-porter.com
· Planet wide-brim hat, $85 at House of Fraser
· Viyella luxury car coat, $525 at John Lewis
· MaxMara camel coat, $1,510 at matchesfashion.com
· Raoul "Minelli" tote, $346 at matchesfashion.com
· Ballin camel and black patent pump, $422 at farfetch.com
· NamuDDalgi faux-leather tote, $88 at yessstyle.com