Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Though onesies and Snuggies may be comfortable, why should loungewear look ridiculous? Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite cozy, stylish lounge and sleepwear looks that are available in stores now.
1. Juicy Couture ruffle-embellished flannel robe, $98 at net-a-porter.com: Made of a cotton and polyester blend, this Juicy Couture robe has the perfect amount of roominess to wear your favorite tank and boxer shorts underneath. The ruffle details and flannel print makes it cute enough to wear outdoors.
2. Babydoll lace nightie, $70 at Topshop: Delicate and feminine, this maroon nightie can serve as both lingerie and girly sleepwear.
3. Agent Provocateur “Kiki” silk kimono, $900 at net-a-porter.com: A little naughty meets nice with the black and blush color combination and 100% silk blend.
4. “Matters of Leisure Townhouse” mini robe, $358 at journelle.com: Available in charcoal, petal pink, and black, this silk charmeuse robe is a classic silhouette with the delicate and floaty cut.
5. Stella McCartney “Sam” partying silk-blend playsuit, $195 at net-a-porter.com: Composed of silk and elastane for stretchy comfort, this playsuit is a luxurious and flirty sleepwear choice to feel like the ultimate girly-girl.
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs scattered bird jersey robe, $98 at bloomingdales.com: The signature Marc Jacobs bird is patterned all over the robe for a lighthearted design and the long length is perfect for those stay-at-home-and-watch-a-movie nights.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]