Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
1. Tsumori Chisato pumpkin-seed top, $535 at lagarconne.com: Short sleeve and embroidered, this swingy top boasts a forgiving, easy-to-wear silhouette.
2. Somarta roll blouse, $480 at Mirabella.jp: The all-over ribbon-and-rose embellishment on this sleeveless cream blouse embodies demure garden-party charm.
3. The Podolls winged blouse, $49 at Calypso St. Barth: A crinkled-cotton sheer button-down blouse features an easy straight silhouette and a dress-up or dress-down functionality.
4. Charles Anastase bow-collar blouse, $415 at lagarconne.com: This prissy-but-charming tulle-and-lace bow-collar blouse features pearl buttons at the wrist, relaxed fit, and an inverted pleat at the back.
5. Elizabeth and James "Laurent" cotton-blend shirt, $225 at Net-a-Porter: Crinkly cotton is everywhere this season, and despite the crinkly, can look super-sleek and neat in an all-American white shirt like this offering from Elizabeth and James.