Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
One way to achieve instant glamour is by drawing a cat-eye liquid line along your lashes. Pair with an iridescent eye shadow and a ruby red lip for added drama. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite liquid eyeliners that are in stores now.
1. Nars “Stylo” eyeliner, $27 at sephora.com: Just like a fine-tip Sharpie, this liquid eyeliner pen is for those who prefer a thin and precise line above the lid.
2. Estée Lauder double wear zero smudge liquid eyeliner, $20 at macys.com: Available in black and chocolate brown, the paint-brush like applicator makes it simple to apply a long lasting and smudge-free look.
3. Benefit “Magic Ink” $20 at sephora.com: A fierce jet-black liquid formula that requires only one sweep for a dramatic cat-eye.
4. “Parad’eyes” fluid eyeliner, $27 at Givenchy: The short and fine tip of Givenchy’s eyeliner will give precise and accurate lining and is available in three midnight colors.
5. E.L.F liquid eyeliner pen case, $3 at target.com: The pen case includes three liquid eyeliners in noir, mahogany, and gleaming silver—the ultimate set to achieving dazzling eyelids.
6. Chantecaille “Le Stylo” liquid eyeliner, $26 at nordstrom.com: Resembling a classic calligraphy brush, the tip provides accurate and easy application for a striking eye.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]