Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Less is more, especially when the purse is compact and sparkling. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite statement clutches that are available in stores now.
1. Alexander McQueen crystal skull clutch, $2,399 at zappos.com: Wow everyone with a matte gold box clutch encrusted with colorful and bright crystals.
2. Mary Frances crystal palace clutch, $136 at endless.com: Perfect for the holidays, this vintage-inspired bag is embellished with beads, gems, and metallic fabrics.
3. Judith Leiber “Lovestruck” bag, $225 for rental at renttherunway.com: The breathtaking ruby red Austrian crystals were meticulously hand-applied to create the ultimate shiny accessory for a night out.
4. Whiting & Davis crystal flap clutch, $125 at endless.com: The brass mesh and logoed lining jazzes up any outfit especially with the midnight-blue sheen and slinky body.
5. Twelve by Twelve jeweled clutch, $26 at forever21.com: Adorned with rhinestones and lace overlay details, this elegant clutch is perfect for any occasion.
6. Betsey Johnson “Get Your Glitz On” sequined bow clutch, $98 at nordstrom.com: The interior of this dazzling clutch has convenient slots and zippers for all your necessary objects.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]