Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Instead of a traditional bubble bath with Mr. Bubbles, bathe in luxury with fragrant and exotic bath products. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite tub treats that are in stores now.
1. “Sex Bomb” bath bomb, $6 at Lush: Lush’s popular bath bombs are fun and fragrant for a relaxing and intimate bath- aphrodisiac scents like jasmine and sage helps unwind a stressful day.
2. LoLLIA “Wish” bubble bath, $49 at drugstore.com: A few droplets of this bubble bath will create instant bubbles and a burst of vanilla, cinnamon and jasmine scents infuse your tub.
3. The Fizzy Baker “Mint Chocolate Chip” bath bomb, $5 at amazon.com: Not only does this bath bomb look remarkably ready to eat, the bomb detonates to a fizzy and frosty explosion of delicious scents.
4. “Bling Massaging Duck”, $28 at Sephora: A blinged-out waterproof massaging duck is the ultimate upgrade from the traditional rubber ducky.
5. Laura Mercier Almond coconut milk honey bath, $62 at yesstyle.com: Serves as both a bubble bath and moisturizing body cleanser, leaving your skin soft and supple.
6. Rose shape bath soap, $1 at Pier 1: Add décor to your bathroom with a romantic hand-molded rose soap.