Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Geometrically patterned, crystal-encrusted, and statement bracelets are the essential jewelry piece for the winter. No need to pile on tons of bangles- one ornate piece will do. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite sparkling cuffs and bracelets that are in stores now.
1. Alexis Bittar crystal encrusted gunmetal bracelet, $455 at ylang23.com: Ten bright cerulean stones makes this bracelet attention-grabbing, surrounded by gold and silver crystals.
2. “Festival” cuff, $110 by Jules Smith: Available in both yellow gold and silver, this bangle stretches to your desired comfort and serves as an edgy yet sophisticated accessory.
3. Erickson Beamon “Glenda” cuff, $475 at Charm and Chain: Looks like an organized tangle of mixed metals and chains- dramatic but still girly that will go with any outfit.
4. “Violet XL Bow” cuff, $295 at Fallon: Strategically placed stones, chains, crystals, and studs gives the cuff a striking but polished look.
5. CC SKYE “Soho” bracelet, $132 at HelianthusNY.com: This art deco bracelet looks fantastic alone with it’s sharp edges and classy color combinations.
6. Badgley Mischka “Bling” cuff, $50 for rental at RentTheRunway.com: Vintage-inspired with the shape and incredible stone-placements, this cuff can dress up any outfit with its luxe appeal.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]