Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Instead of piling on basic bracelets and bangles, opt for a trendy wrist-wrapping bracelet or watch that serves as both functional and fashionable. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite wrap jewelry pieces that are in stores now.
1. “La Mer Tan” Gold chain wrap watch, $216 at ASOS: Made of genuine leather, the gold-plated chains falls delicately over your wrist for a trendy appeal.
2. Alexandra Beth “Gold Lion” leather bracelet, $115 at maxandchloe.com: The lion head is the focal point of this bracelet with the intricate details and gold hardware—and the leather is stretchy and soft for all day wear.
3. “La Mer Animal Skin” wrap watch, $85 at Urban Outfitters: The subtle animal print complimented with the crème-colored backing of this wristwatch makes it go with any outfit.
4. Burberry Prorsum “Leather and Brass” studded bracelet, $375 at net-a-
porter.com: This taupe leather wrap bracelet adds military and rocker-chic sophistication with it’s various shaped gold-plated studs.
5. “Double Wrap” bracelet at Hermes, $445: Hermes’ simplistic and sleek designs make their bracelets a must-have staple to dress up a casual head-to-toe look.
6. Alexander McQueen leather skull bracelet, $177 at net-a-porter.com: Get gothic –glam with the McQueen skull charm dangling off of the scarlet-red leather bracelet.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]