Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Inside Tom Ford's French Vogue [HuffPo]
· Models sue agency for $3.75 million [Jezebel]
· Wedding-driven markets [Freakonomics]
· Equipment: the fashion insider's ultimate label [Telegraph]
· Tom Ford linked to H&M [Independent.ie]
· Kate Moss "Vintage Muse" fragrance launch in London [Just Jared]
· Alexa Chung: fashion's latest It-girl [NY Times]