Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Cotton clothing price tags to rise [NY Times]
· Where the workers who made your iPhone sleep at night [Wired]
· Shaq in drag sings Beyonce's "Sweet Dreams" [TPS]
· Second-biggest Anthropologie in the world opens in Chicago [RC]
· Hermione wasn't allowed to cut her hair or tan [CocoPerez]
· Rachel Zoe gets choco-slimed on Gossip Girl [The Cut]
· Antoine Dodson wannabes pissed over costume [TMZ]