Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Chapped and dry lips are inevitable during harsh weather conditions and the best way to keep them smooth and protected is by applying balms with natural ingredients. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite lip balms that are in stores now.
1. NARS “Pure Sheer SPF” lip treatment, $25 at Sephora.com: Available in four sheer colors, this lip treatment doubles as a lip treatment with SPF 15 and a tinted lip stain.
2. “Crème de Rose” lip balm, $25 at Dior: This smoothing lip balm with Shea butter and rose oil extract leaves your lips nourished.
3. Rosebud Salve “Minted Rose” lip balm, $6 at Urban Outfitters: Heals and calms dryness with its old-school formula and minty scent.
4. Eos “Honeysuckle Honeydew” lip balm sphere, $4 at drugstore.com: The spherical application makes it fun to apply and it’s packed with antioxidant-rich vitamins and oils to give your lips nourishment.
5. “Festive Favorites” lip balm, $1 each at Avon: These lip balms not only glide on smoothly, but tastes delicious in flavors such as berry, gingerbread, spiced vanilla, and sweet mint.
6. Bobbi Brown “Treatment Lip Shine,” $22 at Sephora.com: Protects lips from the sun and wind with high SPF and moisturizing avocado oils. It’s also available in 12 shades so you can find your perfect match.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]