Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Sesame Street spoofs the "there's an app for that" concept [CNET]
· The peril of public toilets [The Oatmeal]
· When models attack: 7 models you don't want to mess with [MTV]
· Angels in stripper heels [NY Times]
· These commercials are no interruption [The Other Critic]
· Daily Lowe for Morgan collection on sale now [CQ]
· Georgia May Jagger and Jerry Hall promote skincare line [CocoPerez]