Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Bronzer may be the best and quickest way to fake a tan, but without blush, you’ll blow your cover. The key to wearing bronzer correctly is applying it on the hollows of your cheeks and blending blush on the apples. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite bronzer and blush duos that are in stores now.
1. Physicians Formula multi-colored bronzer, $13 at drugstore.com: Will work on any skin type because of its non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic ingredients—ideal for achieve a subtle and natural glow.
2. NARS highlighting/bronzing blush duo, $39 at sephora.com: The ultimate pairing of NARS’ best selling bronzer and blush, Orgasm and Laguna. Both shades set off any skin tone with the ideal amount of pigmentation and radiance.
3. Too Faced pink leopard bronzing powder, $28 at sephora.com: Not only is the packaging adorable, but is cleverly formulated with the right amount of pinks and hints of bronze.
4. "Apricot" harmony trip bronzer, $16 at Sephora: This can be dusted anywhere on your body that needs a little shimmer and glow with rose, orange-apricot and gold shades.
5. Neutrogena "Raisin Glow" healthy skin blush & bronzer duo, $13 at
drugstore.com: Neutrogena’s patented blend of antioxidants and lightweight formula gives skin a very natural and healthy look.
6. Lorac "Hot Flash" duo, $29 at ulta.com: There’s only a hint of shimmer on the blush side and a complete matte bronzer, and it’s highly pigmented for a quick sun-kissed look.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]