Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Creating glamorous hairstyles should be quick, easy and effortless. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite hot tools that can give you gorgeous hairstyles for any hair type.
1. Croc 2 infrared 1” flat iron, $150 at folica.com: The Croc 2 not only is an amazing straightening iron, but it also provides benefits to the hair, such as keeping moisture balance, removing hair bacteria
and odor and best of all, keeping hair smooth and silky.
2. Gold ‘N Hot triple barrel waver, $30 at folica.com If you have constant bad hair days, or are in need of a new look, this barrel waver could be your best bet. Clamp your hair into the barrels and it will stylize, crimp, and polish waves.
3. MiniPRO compact hot rollers, $21 at Conair: Not only is the case adorable, but this roller set heats up in 90 seconds. Ideal for achieving portable, instant results.
4. Tokidoki In Vaggio travel dryer, $50 at sephora.com: This fun, travel-sized blow dryer gets the job done with portability and fast heat.
5. R Sessions “Nalu” waver, $179 at folica.com: It may look a little scary, but it is extremely easy and safe to use; the barreled wand helps create natural-looking curly beach waves.
6. NStyler heated rotating hair styling tool, $100 at rickysnyc.com: The ultimate triple-threat in hair tools; it straightens, curls and shines with the motorized rotating barrel.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]