Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In honor of the imminent inclement winter weather, we present six iterations of the now-iconic Hunter rainboot. Witness "The Clog" and "The Combat" boot. Rubber mayhem!
1. "Cervina" over-the-knee boot, $495 at Nordstrom
2. Rubber combat short rain boots, $150 at Saks Fifth Avenue
3. Original for Water Aid in black, $100 at Hunter-boot.com
4. "Verbier" rain boot, $175 at Nordstrom
5. "Festival" lace-up boot, $130 at SoleStruck
6. Original rain clog, $80 at Bergdorf Goodman