Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Top off your outfit—literally—with a must-have hat. This season it’s all about the fun prints and various styles. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite hats that are in stores now.
1. Missoni multicolor turban, $225 at jades24.com: Turbans havebeen street-spotted on fashionistas everywhere and this Missoni turban will be a definite standout with its classic print and
2. Chain trim cloche hat, $13 at Forever21: The gold chain detail is a refreshing and polished update to the classic cloche.
3. “Canyon” hat in Panther, $225 at Barneys: Large brim hats are flattering on any face shape, and the animal-print and fringe accent gives an exciting contrast.
4. Pom pom knitted beanie hat, $28 at Topshop: For those lazy days; a wool knitted beanie is perfect for a casual yet comfortable look.
5. Eugenia Kim “Maxine” rabbit fedora, $345 at net-a-porter.com: The woven gold ribbon gives the masculine style of a fedora more feminine.
6. Wool boater hat, $32 at ShopNastyGal: This camel wool boater hat will make any casual and monochromatic outfit refined and sharp. Place the hat towards the end of your head for a frame-worthy angle.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]