Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
There’s no need to fold away your favorite one-piece rompers for this winter season—just pair them with opaque black tights and they’re perfect for any occasion. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite holiday rompers that are in stores now.
1. Sequin playsuit, $180 at Topshop: A bedazzled romper with sequin details is ideal for a holiday party.
2. “Crepe Spot,” $116 at French Connection: Available in a midnight blue and black, this playsuit is fitted at the waist for a flattering shape—it's also comfortable with its bell sleeves and roomy bottom.
3. Alice by Temperley Lace playsuit, $325 at net-a-porter.com: With fine lace detailing all over, this playsuit is the sophisticated alternative to a little black dress.
4. Gray animal print playsuit, $31 at Miss Selfridge: This animal patterned romper would look stunning with a long boyfriend blazer, tights, and suede wedges.
5. Foil polka dot romper, $64 Arden B.: Along with the trendy prints and one-shoulder silhouette, this romper’s drop waist makes this piece versatile for wear from day to night.
6. “Leah” romper, $127 at Yumi Kim: It's available in a variety of bold colors, but our favorite comes in navy, which makes this casual-cool romper more elegant and dressy.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]