Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Add flair to your look with a glittery statement headband. This winter, sparkly accessories are all the rage. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite headpieces that are in stores now.
1. Lace pearlescent florette headband, $5 at Forever 21: Available in black, grey, and peach, this ultra-feminine headband features lace and pearl-detailed flowers and would look great with a chic up-do.
2. Lanvin beaded grosgrain headband/belt, $1,020 at net-a-porter.com: Embedded with Swarovski crystals and faux pearls, this piece is the ultimate accessory because it can be worn as a headband, wristband bracelet, and a belt.
3. Roarke “Charot” headband, $138 at charmandchain.com: Made with chiffon, glass beads, and various crystals, this piece can be worn in unique and different ways on your head.
4. Blakegodbold silver coronation hair band, $86 at asos.com: This oversized hairband jazzes up any outfit—no matter how simple.
5. Cara Accessories “Giant Star” crystal headband, $38 at nordstrom.com: Perfect for a holiday party, this whimsical headband will look great with a scarlet dress and black pumps.
6. Glitter headbands, $8 each at Gap: These stretchy and glittery headbands work well alone or stacked and can add instant glamour to your look.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]