Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Whether you’re a PC or MAC, your cute netbook or iPad deserves a fashionable case. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite computer cases that are in stores now.
1. Lodis “Daisy” sequin iPad sleeve, $88 at nordstrom.com: Available in gold and silver, this shiny and glittery case is heavily padded with a two-way top zip closure to secure your iPad.
2. Python “Jet Set” iPad case, $130 at Michael by Michael Kors: This zip-around case has shock absorbent padding and light with protective layers.
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs “Jumble Logo” cover, $38 at nordstrom.com: Made of polyester and faux-fur lining, this cushiony yet sturdy case is perfect plush protection.
4. Leopard print net book case, $14 at Dorothy Perkins: Made of suede and
fuzzy faux leopard, there are also internal stretchy straps to secure your mini netbook in place.
5. Alexander McQueen skull-print laptop case, $395 at net-a-porter.com: This
case has a lot of pockets and a roomy interior for a laptop any size, and made of leather to secure your laptop.
6. Moore & Giles FNO iPad case, $395 at Kirna Zabete: In a gorgeous eggplant purple, this patent leather case can hold an iPad and has a folder on the opposite side for all loose ends.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]