Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Scented candles are fun for everyday living, but also make a great gift for the holidays. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite candles that are in stores now.
1. Diptyque “Baies Noir” candle, $68 at barneys.com: A blend of spicy floral and fruity scents, this candle will leave your house smelling delicious.
2. Yankee Candle “Christmas Cupcake” candle, $23 at amazon.com: This huge candle will burn up to 150 hours and smells exactly like a yummy vanilla cupcake.
3. Voluspa “Ambre Lumiere” candle, $15 at drugstore.com: This coconut wax candle has a mix of amber, vanilla and patchouli notes that will burn for up to 50 hours.
4. Tocca candles, $36 each at sephora.com: Available in 14 scents, Tocca candles are timeless and each scent gives your room a distinctive personality.
5. Capri Blue “Volcano” jar candle, $28 at anthropologie.com: Burns for 100 hours, this candle has a mesmerizing scent of delicious tropical fruits such as oranges and limes, with a fresh mountain fragrance.
6. Fresh “Citron de Vigne” candle, $48 at barneys.com: This scent is ultra feminine with it’s design and sparkly notes of citrus and pinot noir.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]