Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Add some fashionable flair to typical snow boots this winter. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite snow boots that are in stores now.
1. Michael Michael Kors “Brandy” tall snow boots, $225 at
saksfifthavenue.com: These padded, rubber-soled boots will not only fight the slush, but will keep your feet super warm.
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs shearling and nylon lace-up boots, $295 at net-a-
porter.com: A sexier version of a moon boot, these snow boots would look great with skinny jeans and casual layering.
3. Lucky Brand “Eve” lace-up faux fur boots, $209 at bloomingdales.com: These leather and rubber boots are sturdy for the snow, and stylish with a wedge heel.
4. Beverly Feldman “Glam Rock” boot, $385 at nordstrom.com: Brave the cold with a faux shearling interior—the huge crystals will add dazzle in the snow.
5. Adidas by Stella McCartney “Galei” canvas and rubber snow boots, $186
at net-a-porter.com: The sneaker-boot style is a refreshing take to a typical snow boot, and the roomy interior allows space to wear thicker pants and socks.
6. Dolce Vita “Josh” ankle boot, $249 at nordstrom.com: The rugged platform heel is safe to wear in the snow, and the thick sole will keep your feet cozy.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]