Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
A cross-body bag is a staple this winter to carry everything you need—hands-free! Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite cross body bags that are in stores now.
1. “Drizzle Ostrich” bag, $795 at Mulberry: The delicate chain plus the intricately sculpted brooch makes this bag the perfect vintage-inspired piece for winter.
2. Rebecca Minkoff quilted clutch, $360 at Zappos.com: Glamorously quilted with gold studs, this bag adds classy edgy to any outfit.
3. Gorjana “Hudson” quilted cross body, $198 at helianthusny.com: This size is perfect for all your essentials for a night out with your girlfriends.
4. DKNY quilted-leather chain-trim bag, $207 at net-a-porter.com: This double-flapped bag is stylish and also practical for those who carry everything in their bag—ideal for school or work.
5. Pilar Abril Narcisco bag, $64 at endless.com: Elegant and lady-like, this bag is a statement with the crisp ivory color and silver detailing.
6. Vintage floral quilted cross body bag, $39 at Monsoon: The sweet floral print and mixed vintage hardware makes this purse the ideal weekend purse.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]