Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The perfect understated accessory for the holidays is a pair of star earrings. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite star-studded earrings that are in stores now.
1. Mixed metal multi star drop earrings, $8 at ASOS: The interplay of mixed metals and sleek-meets-vintage textures makes these earrings go with any outfit.
2. By Boe “Tiny Star” studs, $55 at endless.com: These stunning 14-karat gold-filled earrings add modern subtlety to your look.
3. Star-studded dangle earrings, $6 at Hot Topic: Grommet-detailed stars give these earrings a rocker-chic attitude.
4. Gorjana small stud earrings, $30 at HelianthusNY.com: These dainty star earrings can be worn everyday with its simplicity.
5. Ben-Amun “Star Opulent” earrings, $215 at Swarovski Crystallized: Dazzling dangly earrings with breathtaking Swarovski crystals can dress up any outfit instantly.
6. “Burak” mega studs, $68 at Jules Smith Designs: Available in four metallic colors, these oversized studs would look best with a clean up-do hairstyle.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]