Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Jewelry-and-perfume in one makes a gorgeous gift and a great stocking stuffer idea. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite perfumed jewelry pieces that are in stores now.
1. Stella McCartney “Limited Edition” solid perfume necklace, $49 at
sephora.com: This sleek locket necklace is ultra feminine with its solid perfume of rose, peony, and citrus notes.
2. Joya & Vane “Oval” solid perfume locket pin, $29 at anthropologie.com: This gorgeous locket with vintage-inspired designs holds a fragrant perfume of vanilla and musky citrus.
3. Marc Jacobs “Lola” solid perfume bracelet, $42 at macys.com: Lola by Marc Jacobs is a sexy scent with mysterious floral notes.
4. Sarah Jessica Parker solid perfume bracelet, $27 at HSN.com: A gleaming gold cuff with a flashy jewel is a wonderful wardrobe accessory and hidden underneath is a fruity sandalwood scent.
5. Juicy Couture “Couture Couture” solid perfume ring, $42 at sephora.com: A bedazzled ring with various stones makes for a statement cocktail ring, and the scent of amber and rich vanilla is the perfect addition.
6. Kat Von D solid perfume ring, $30 at sephora.com: A rock-chic accessory that has a black rose designed by Kat herself.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]