Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Add a little shimmer to your body with these fragrant body puffs. They’re the perfect way to add a little shine and scent to your décolletage and anywhere bare when you want to rock that holiday mini dress. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite body puffs that are in stores now.
1. Urban Decay “Honey” sparkling body powder, $29 at Sephora.com: Not only does this have a glittery glow, the powder is actually lickable for added fun.
2. Estee Lauder “White Linen” perfumed body puff, $36 at Nordstrom.com: With just a hint of sparkle, this puff has scents of rose, violet, and clean linen to leave your body smelling fresh and flowery.
3. The Thymes “Goldleaf” dusting powder puff, $36 at amazon.com: A blend of musk and flowers, this delicate scent adds just the right amount of femininity.
4. Prada “L’Eau Ambree” perfumed talc and powder puff, $62 at
Nordstrom.com: This luxurious powder does not have shimmer but is made to leave your skin feeling silky and smooth.
5. Benefit “Take a Picture It Lasts Longer” body balm, $28 at Sephora.com: Not only is this puff compact enough to bring around with you everywhere-but the soft glimmer adds instant glamour.
6. Mor “Ibiza Disco” shimmer puff, $36 at Amazon.com: This puff’s subtle shimmer would work best on the décolletage and knees for a quick glow.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]