Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Have some fun with your New Years look with a glamorous dash of glitter eyeliner. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite glitter eyeliners that are in stores now.
1. Glitter eyeliner pens, $3 at MissSelfridge.com: This trio set consists of glittery silver, gold, and black liquid liners.
2. Too Faced “Drunk Dial” starry-eyed liquid eyeliner, $18 at Sephora.com: This highly pigmented teal blue glitter eyeliner will add instant drama to your eyes.
3. “Heavy Metal” glitter eyeliner, $18 each at UrbanDecay: Available in eleven dramatic shades, these eyeliners look best over eye shadow for a well blended look.
4. Make Up For Ever “Rock For Ever Aqua Eyes” eye liners, $29 at
Sephora.com: A five-piece set of travel-size metallic eyeliners for quick touch ups. With its smooth formula, each liner can double as an eye shadow.
5. Palladio glitter eye pencil, $5 at Ulta.com: This pencil is perfect if you want a simple dash of sparkle—the glitter is very faint but sparkly enough for a subtle shine.
6. Tokidoki glitter eyeliner set, $25 at Sephora.com: In six whimsical colors, these mini eyeliners would complement any fun and flirty party dress for New Years.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]