Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
A gleaming gold eyelid is one of this season’s hottest holiday beauty trends. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite gold eye shadows that are in stores now.
1. Nars “Holiday Collection, Etrusque” single eye shadow, $23 at Nordstrom: This limited edition eye shadow is a creaseless, metallic, and long-lasting powder formula.
2. Dior “One Color Extreme” eyeshadow, $28 at Nordstrom: Made with Japanese slurry powder, this eye shadow has maximum color that in one sweep, your lid will be gleaming.
3. Lorac “Little Black Palette” $32 at Ulta.com: This palette of four metallic gold shades is the perfect highlight for a smoky and sultry eye.
4. Calvin Klein, “Gold Velvet” crème eyeshadow, $15 at yesstyle.com: This glimmering and long lasting crème eye shadow offers high impact color and also works great as a base.
5. Mally Beauty “Evercolor: Saddle Shimmer” eyeshadow sticks, $25 at QVC.com: Available in five shimmery colors, these eye shadow sticks are quick and easy to apply for an instant glamorous look.
6. Guerlain “Terracotta Gold Rush” eyeshadow pen, $35 at Nordstrom.com: In a highly pigmented, orange-gold shade, this retractable eye shadow pen is perfect as eye shadow or eyeliner.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]