Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
At-home skin-rejuvenating treatments can be just as luxurious and splurge-worthy as visits to the spa. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite face masks that are in stores now.
1. Jurlique purifying mask, $45 at yesstyle.com: A dime-size amount of this clay mixture will purify your skin to help rebalance oiliness.
2. Clinique moisture surge facial sheet mask, $72 at yesstyle.com: Pre-moistened sheets enriched with aloe-activated water will leave skin smooth and moistened.
3. SK-II facial treatment, $125 at Saks Fifth Avenue: SK-II’s signature Pitera ingredient is filled with vitamins and minerals that leave the skin radiant and moisturized.
4. “Hydramax + Active” active moisture mask, $50 at Chanel: A thin layer of this formulation over the face will instantly help boost the skin’s hydration, making it soft and supple.
5. Peter Thomas Roth pumpkin enzyme peel, $44 at skinstore.com: Pumpkin enzymes in this delicious smelling mask helps fight wrinkles and maintains radiance.
6. Fresh rose face mask, $55 at sephora.com: Formula consisting of real rose petals, cucumber extract, and aloe vera helps hydrate and tones skin.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]