Cookie banner

This site uses cookies. Select "Block all non-essential cookies" to only allow cookies necessary to display content and enable core site features. Select "Accept all cookies" to also personalize your experience on the site with ads and partner content tailored to your interests, and to allow us to measure the effectiveness of our service.

To learn more, review our Cookie Policy, Privacy Notice and Terms of Use.

clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Andrew Rosen in Talks with PS

Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.

Back in September, rumors started flying that Theory owner Andrew Rosen wanted to buy Proenza Schouler. Today WWd reports that the talks are ongoing. "Sources said Rosen could be heading an investment group that would buy Permira’s 45 percent stake in the designer firm. Proenza Schouler designers Jack McCollolugh and Lazaro Hernandez, as well as Shirley Cook, the company’s chief executive officer, own the remaining 55 percent." [WWD]