Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
New Years' Eve is right around the corner, which means it's time to add some dazzle to your wardrobe. Pair your favorite LBD with one of these sparkly pumps for instant fun. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite holiday shoes that are in stores now.
1. Giuseppe Zanotti “glitter court,” $501 at farfetch.com: The faint gold glitter and black toe cap detail will elongate the look of your leg and add a shining statement to your outfit.
2. Alaialaser-cut calf hair platform pumps, $2,375 at net-a-porter.com: These intricately designed platform booties will make any outfit pop with the lace overlay and metallic shine.
3. Carvela “glitter” sandal platforms, $174 at kurtgeiger.com: The striking platform makes these platform sandals comfortable, and would look fantastic with a red ensemble.
4. Qupid glitter platform pumps, $25 at tillys.com: A sparkly update of a classic nude pump, these are not only affordable, but a must-have style for your shoe collection.
5. “Party Time” glitter peep toe, $78 at ASOS: The multi-color glitter platform and stack heel complement the suede in a sophisticated party shoe.
6. “Caryssa” pump, $130 at Steve Madden: This pump would look fantastic with leggings or a fun retro dress and are comfortable enough to wear all night long.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]