Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Macy's uses song about poor AIDS victims to sell silver jewelry [Jezebel]
· Fairy tales, royal and otherwise [NY Times]
· Topshop temporarily closes in Sir Philip Green protest [CQ]
· Model diaries: I'm big in Japan or exoticizing The Other [BlackBook]
· Sneak peek inside the Rodarte-edited issue of Lula magazine [Fashionologie]
· Is Taylor Momsen mirroring Christina Aguilera? [Popeater]
· 80% of spouses are secret spenders [CNN]