Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Love, Frank loves giving (as well as receiving) and in the spirit of this—the holiday season—we bring you the Love, Frank Gift Guide. Covetable giftables for style-minded guys. Today: Money is no object luxuries for the fashionably adventurous male (and for Frank, if you're so inclined—hint, hint).
1. We can't stop thinking about this perfectly perfect Maison Martin Margiela cardigan—the Sunday sweater of our dreams. Everyone needs a $1365 light-knit cardy for picking up bagels! And, hey: It's on sale now at the line's e-commerce site for $819.
2. Every guy should have a little slut red saucing up his wardrobe—maybe it should come in the form of this trim little zip-front bomber in wool twill. It's Duckie Brown and $679 (from $1125) at Barneys.
3. A perfect shirt for the card-crazed Vegas high-roller in your life (or anyone with a tongue-in-cheek sense of style): A spade-, heart-, club- and diamond-spangled cotton dress shirt by wunderkind Adam Kimmel. It's Italian-made and on sale now at Aloha Rag—$332.50 from $475.
4. Um, hello! Aviator sunglasses hand-coated in leather! We defy you to find a person who wouldn't want these—they're unbelievable. They're Trussardi and available at the line's homepage for $452.38.
5. Five words: Rabbit fur-lined cashmere hoodie. A person could live in this. We could live in this—and it's not that we're pro-fur; just pro-hoodie. It's Michael Kors, it's from Neiman Marcus, and it's $895.
6. It's Prada and it's so amazingly ridiculous! A canvas—only the accents are leather—weekender duffel in ultra-utilitarian army surplus camouflage and only $1580! Take it camping! Destroy it! It's camo! And it's available at Neiman Marcus.
· Love, Frank [RNA]