Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In the frigid cold, accessories are key—and pair of warm, fuzzy earmuffs is necessary. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite earmuffs that are in stores now.
1. “Trails Trapper” earmuffs, $32 at Madewell: These earmuffs have a thick headband for comfort and faux-fur exterior for a fashionable look.
2. Zebra earmuffs, $7 at Rue21: Covered in a faux fur zebra print, these earmuffs will provide warmth and fashion.
3. “Raimondi” earmuffs, $12 at Aldo: The stretchy headband and large earmuffs will work on any head size, and is available in three festive colors.
4. Lanvin jeweled earmuffs, $878 at Kirna Zabete: Made of 80% fox fur with a bejeweled headband, these earmuffs not only will provide extra warmth, but serve as the perfect headpiece accessory.
5. Vintage red earmuffs, $38 at JanesCloset.com: Made of an acrylic and wool blend, these casual earmuffs will keep your ears cozy.
6. Ugg "Stripe” sheepskin lined earmuffs, $79 at Topshop: Made in collaboration with UGG Australia, these earmuffs are exceptionally warm.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]