Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
A bold red lip looks glamorous on anyone, and for this holiday season, perfect your pout with a long lasting scarlet lipstick. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite lipsticks that are in stores now.
1. Dior “Rouge Dior 752” lipcolor, $30 at Sephora.com: Not only is this lipstick the perfect shade of cherry, it helps nourish your lips with it’s hydrating formula.
2. L’Oreal “Beyonce Red Infallible” lip colour, $12 at drugstore.com: Seal the lip color application with a conditioning balm to provide natural shine and all-day wear.
3. Beauty is Life “Red 13” lipstick, $28 at barneys.com: A lightweight formula, this lipstick only requires one sweep for a perfect velvety pout.
4. Revlon “Super Lustrous Certainly Red” crème lipstick, $8 at drugstore.com: A favorite and timeless classic, this lipstick is easy to apply and is the richest shade of red.
5. Clinique “Merlot” long lasting lipstick, $14 at sephora.com: Clinique’s lipstick provides great coverage that will not dry your lips out.
6. Yves Saint Laurent “20 Rouge Flamme” lipstick in SPF 15, $30 at Sephora.com: Not only is this lipstick highly pigmented in color, but is high in SPF for a sun-safe wear.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]