Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Gloves don’t need to be made out of yarn or be a basic boring black. Jazz up your hands with different styles and textures. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite gloves that are in stores now.
1. Causse “Jackie” printed pony gloves, $395 at BrownsFashion.com: Made of 100% leather and printed pony skin, not only do these gloves keep your hands extra warm, but they serve as the perfect winter accessory.
2. Leather and lace mix cut away gloves, $35 at ASOS: Girly meets motorcycle chic in these leather gloves with a lace overlay.
3. Milly “Belle du Jour” beaded gloves, $98 at Nordstrom: Available in grey, black, and white the signature Milly bow stands out with its embellished beads and fine detail.
4. Causse “Ivanna” glove with chain, $562 at BrownsFashion.com: The cut-away at the wrist gives edge with the rock star-pewter chain details.
5. Metallic glove, $360 at Dsquared2: The ring-meets-chain detailing makes for a red leather glove statement.
6. Frill driving gloves, $103 at John Lewis: Fun and flirty, these feminine gloves add instant girliness to any outfit.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]