Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Fashion in Vancouver has been less awful than previous Olympics [NY Times]
· Why Daphne Guinness loves veils [The Cut]
· London Fashion Week round-up [Guardian]
· CBS to air Fashion's Night Out on primetime [Fashionista]
· ASME selects Anna Wintour for editors' hall of fame [Mediabistro]
· What RJ Cutler learned from the Vogue editrix [HuffPost]
· Queen Elizabeth tops glamorous women list [Brisbane Times]