Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Ellen DeGeneres demands $150K Idol clothing allowance—per season! [Newsday]
· Naomi Campbell wearing McQueen almost non-stop [The Cut]
· The politics of mannequins [HuffPost]
· Crocs wins appeal in patent case over shoe design [Reuters]
· Platform shoes were born in the 16th century as symbol of wealth [Telegraph]
· Disney And Dooney & Bourke Add New Handbags To Co-Brand Collection [AHN]
· Designers Line Up to Dress "Full-Sized" Gabourey Sidibe [Us]