Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
A few years ago, we went through an LA-casualwear phase, when we wore really expensive sweatpants to work everyday. Yeah, our boss was really into that. Anyway, one of the brands we totally love from that era, and still seek out, is People's Liberation—a super-comfy collection of fun weekend wear. We used to pay, like $100 for PL sweatpants, but on Ideeli today? They're only $15! That's like, pirate price.
· People's Liberation basic black biker jacket, $39 (orig. $89) at Ideeli
· Twinkle by Wenlan silk pleat dress, $108 (orig. $286) at Gilt
· French Connection cap sleeve dress, $79 (orig. $168) at Hautelook
· People's Liberation fleece pants, $15 (orig. $39) at Ideeli
· Cole Haan "Air Nora" slide, $89 (orig. $178) at Gilt
· Giuseppe Zanotti black suede flat, $279 (orig. $710) at Rue La La